Annual Dog Park Cleanup Day
- 04/01/2023 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Join us for a morning of cleanup! Even though April 1st is technically “spring”, be prepared for any type of weather!
Clean ups will be happening at each of Dane County Parks’ seven dog parks:
- Anderson Farm - 804 Union Rd, Oregon
- Badger Prairie - 4654 Maple Grove Dr, Verona
- Capital Springs - 3398 Lake Farm Road, Madison
- Indian Lake - 8381 State Highway 19, Cross Plains
- Prairie Moraine - 6679 Wesner Rd, Verona
- Token Creek - 6200 Williamsburg Way, DeForest
- Viking - 1583 County Highway N, Stoughton
- Yahara Heights - Catfish Court, Waunakee
Volunteer crew leaders will meet you at the park entrance and will have disposable gloves and bags to assist with cleanup, but feel free to bring your own gloves, scoopers, buckets, and whatever else you’d like to bring to help clean up.
Dogs are welcome to join. No need to pre-register, just come anytime during the 2-hour event.
If you’d like to sign-up to be a volunteer crew leader at a specific park, please reach out to Land & Water Volunteer Coordinator Claire Lamberg at email@example.com
Concurrent clean-ups will be held at the City of Madison and Sun Prairie dog parks.
What to Bring: Make sure to wear weather-appropriate clothes you don't mind working in, closed-toe shoes, and bring some drinking water if you plan on staying for a while! You may bring your own gloves, scoopers, buckets, and whatever else you’d like to bring to help clean up.
All Dane County Dog Parks
ContactClaire Lamberg - (608) 516-3703/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Dog Friendly, Parks, Volunteer