- 06/14/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 06/21/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 06/28/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 07/12/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 07/19/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 07/26/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 08/02/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 08/09/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 08/16/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 08/23/2023 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Is your child looking to learn how to ride a bike this summer? Join our staff to learn how to ride a bike! Youth ages 5 – 9 will enjoy learning bike safety, practice balancing, learning how to turn and other basics with and without pedals. Youth will also gain one on one support throughout their biking attempts. With enough practice they will be riding around in no time! Use our bikes and helmets or bring your own. A limited number of bikes and helmets are available.
Age: Kindergarten - 8th Grade.
Chaperones: Chaperones are REQUIRED to attend activities (one chaperone per a group of five children is allowed). Chaperones do not need to register or pay.
Must Register online in advance
Lussier Family Heritage Center (3101 Lake Farm Road, Madison 53711)
Contactheritagecenter@countyofdane.com - (608) 224-3604
Categories: Kids & Family, Parks