2023 Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Tuesday, 09/19/2023 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Are you a Dane County Parks/ Land & Water Resources Department volunteer? If yes, please join your fellow volunteers and staff for our annual volunteer recognition picnic to celebrate the work you do all season long! Your family is welcome to attend and enjoy the time with you and others.
- RSVP Required: if attending and planning to eat, please RSVP using the "Sign Up" button on this page by Monday, September 4. You can add the number of people attending with you if you are bringing your family along.
Start & End Time:
5pm - 7:30pm
Feel free to arrive anytime during the event.
Food & Beverages:
All food and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided. If you have dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc.) or food allergies, please let us know by using this form so we can make other options available to you. Each individual with dietary restrictions will have to complete the survey separately (unlike the RSVP).
- You are welcome to bring your own beer, wine, and any other beverages.
There will be a variety of lawn games to enjoy!
**If attending, RSVP by Monday, September 4 using the "Sign Up" button below** Food headcount is due to the caterer two weeks in advance. If you do not sign up by September 4, we cannot guarantee enough food for everyone. If you're not interested in the meal, but would like to join to meet and chat with volunteers and staff, you are welcome to come without signing up.
We're looking forward to celebrating with you!
Thank you to the Foundation for Dane County Parks for sponsoring this event.
Heritage Center Solar Shelter @ William G. Lunney Lake Farm County Park
- Heritage Center, 3101 Lake Farm Rd., Madison WI 53711
Car and bike parking available
- Solar Shelter is right off the Capital City Trail
ContactClaire Lamberg; (608) 516-3703 email@example.com