8:50 am - 12:00 pm
Friday morning workdays
- Please arrive by 8:50 am as we would like to be ready to start 9:00 am sharp.
- Project usually finishes around 12 noon.
- Locations listed are meeting places so late comers may not find us. Call if needed.
- Chainsaw Safety Training Certification is required if using a chainsaw during this project.
- Dress for the weather. Bring own water.
Please be sure to sign up in advance as it helps in planning for the project: cancellations due to weather or other details we need to share.
Click on Signup.com link here: http://signup.com/login/entry/8569846079683780100
Friday, February 9: Festge County Park
Friday, February 16: Anderson Farm County Park
Friday, February 23: Schumacher Farm County Park
Friday, March 2: Schumacher Farm County Park
Friday, March 9: Yahara Heights County Park
Friday, March 16: Yahara Heights County Park
Multiple Dane County Parks, See Below