- 02/22/2019 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 03/01/2019 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 03/08/2019 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 03/15/2019 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Friday morning workdays
· Please arrive by 8:50 am as we would like to be ready to start 9:00 am sharp.
· Project usually finishes around 12 noon.
· Locations listed are meeting places so late comers may not find us. Call if needed.
· Chainsaw Safety Training Certification is required if using a chainsaw during this project.
· Dress for the weather. Bring own water.
Please be sure to sign up in advance as it helps in planning for the project: cancellations due to weather or other details we need to share.
Click on Signup.com link HERE
Any questions please feel free to contact us:
Lars: (608)- 286-9497
Friday - Dec. 14 - Silverwood Farm County Park - Stonehouse Parking Lot - 771 Silver Lane, Edgerton WI
Friday - Dec. 21 - Prairie Moraine County Park - Dog Park Entrance Lot - 6679 Wesner Rd. Verona, WI
Friday - Jan. 4 - McCarthy County Park - Entrance Lot - 4841 County Hwy. TT, Cottage Grove WI
Friday - Jan. 11- McCarthy County Park- Entrance Lot- 4841 County Hwy. TT, Cottage Grove WI
Friday - Jan. 18 - Token Creek County Park - Token Creek County Park, Group Camp Parking Lot 6200 US-51, DeForest, WI 53532
Friday - Jan. 25 - CamRock County Park- Shelter #2 - 136 County Rd. B, Cambridge, WI
Friday - Feb. 1 - CamRock County Park- Shelter #2 - 136 County Rd. B, Cambridge, WI
Friday - Feb. 8 - Festge County Park - Entrance Lot - 4894 Scherbel Rd. Cross Plain, WI
Friday - Feb. 15 - Schumacher Farm County Park - Main entrance at barn - 5682 Highway 19, Waunakee, WI 53597
Friday - Feb. 22 - Yahara Heights County Park - Caton Lane metal gate entrance. Going north on Hwy 113, turn RIGHT (east) on River Road, then RIGHT (south) on Riverview Road to “T” intersection with Caton Lane, Directly in front across Caton Lane is a metal gate into Yahara Heights County Park.
Friday - Mar. 1 - Anderson Farm County Park - 914 Union Road, Oregon WI
Friday - Mar. 8 -Indian Lake County Park - Shelter #1 8183 Hwy. 19, Cross Plains WI
Parks, Training, Volunteer