Dane County Parks
- Monday, April 29 - ALL Mt. Bike and Equestrian Trails are CLOSED due to muddy conditions
- Yahara Heights Dog Park will be CLOSED on Tue/Wed on 5/7 and 5/8 for maintenance work by staff and volunteers. For the safety of you and your dog, please use another dog park on those days. The closest dog park is at Token Creek County Park. This closure is weather dependent.
- Fish Lake County Park - CLOSED due to high water
Located in south-central Wisconsin, Dane County Parks offers a variety of recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Natural environments are venues for quiet getaways as well as unique locations for your special event. Dane County Parks is dedicated to making your experience enjoyable and takes an active role to enhance and preserve the county’s finest natural resources.
- 26 Recreation Parks, including 7 Dog Parks
- 18 Wildlife Areas
- 14 Natural Resource Areas
- 4 Historical/Cultural Sites
- 2 Forests
- Over 100 miles of Trails - Including Bicycle, Equestrian, and Cross-country Ski Trails
- 5 Campgrounds and Multiple Adult and Youth Group Camp Sites
- Lussier Family Heritage Center
Your tax-deductible donation will help us continue to maintain and improve the Dane County Park System. A variety of donation and memorial options are available.