Land & Water Resources Department
The Dane County Land & Water Resources Department (LWRD) ensures the protection and enhancement of Dane County's natural, cultural, and historic resources; provides the County's citizens with a broad array of accessible, high quality resource-based recreational services and facilities; and supports citizens, communities, local governments and other agencies and organizations in their resource management and protection activities. LWRD consists of five divisions: Administration, Land Conservation, Office of Lakes and Watersheds, Parks, and Water Resource Engineering.
Administration provides behind the scenes support and oversight of department functions.
Land Conservation provides conservation planning assistance and technical service in the area of soil and water conservation to landowners, land users, and decision-makers of Dane County, Wisconsin.
- 5/26/2018 - UW Madison Arboretum Core Area/Curtis Prairie Work Party
- 6/2/2018 - Dane County Parks and Trails Unite Festival
- 6/2/2018 - 15th Annual Ride to Farm - June 2nd 2018
- 6/2/2018 - UW Madison Arboretum Grady Tract Work Party
- 6/2/2018 - Parks & Trails Unite Festival
- 6/2/2018 - WAGS Dog WALK
- 6/23/2018 - BioBlitz at Lake Farm County Park
- 6/23/2018 - Prairie Chase Run/Walk at Pheasant Branch Conservancy
- 12/1/2018 - Arboretum Wingra Oak Savanna Work Party